Woodlander 1G L-sized Cook Camping Stove
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
- 1x Stove Body
- 1x Airflow Controller
- 4x Pipes
- 1x Spark Arrestor
- 1x Grate
- 1x Ash Scraper
The Winnerwell Woodlander Large Wood Burning Tent Stove is ideal for heating and cooking in compatible canvas tents, as well as recreational shelters like wall tents, teepees, shacks, tiny homes, and more. The Woodlander is also great for general outdoor use—especially in camping areas where a fire pan is required. Highly portable and crafted entirely from 304 stainless steel, the Woodlander is a reliable heating and cooking tool in the toughest environments.
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that is highly resistant to rust and corrosion (1/8” thick cooktop material, 1/16” thick body material)
- Includes 1 stove body, 1 airflow controller pipe, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (3.5” diameter, 17” length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Packed Dimensions/Stove Body Dimensions: 18” x 10” x 9.5”
- Assemble Dimensions: 25” x 25.5” x 109” (109” indicates total height from the ground to the spark arrestor)
- Firebox Capacity: Approx. 1500 cubic inches (18” stove body depth nicely accommodates split wood)
- Fuel Type: dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable- Spring-loaded legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body; 5 pipe sections, spark arrestor, and an ash scraper stow inside the stove body
- Wide tri-pod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Large Size and 3.5” Winnerwell Stove Accessories
- Certifications: N/A (This is a recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use)
With it’s 18-inch deep stove body and approx.1500 cubic inches of space in the firebox, this Winnerwell Woodlander is the largest stove in our collection—although still very much a ‘tiny stove’ by standard wood burning stove comparisons, and still exceptionally compact and portable. Whether you’re outfitting a wall tent for your hunting camp, warming up an ice fishing shack, or simply roasting marshmallows in your backyard, the Winnerwell Woodlander stove is up to the task.
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8” thick material for the cooktop and 1/16” thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina color.